The term ‘SE Systems’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2605 Phoenix Drive, Greensboro, NC. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of North Carolina and the United States of America
Our website is intended to be an extension of our sales floor and offer convenience to our valuable customers, however, ecommerce has a few limitations not found in our stores. Because of the very technical nature of the equipment we sale, we encourage dialogue between the customer and our product specialists to insure you get exactly what you want and need. A few of our dealer agreements specifically state that we not sell their products as “box” sales and we understand and respect that. Experience tells us a short conversation can save you valuable time and money. Besides that, our advice is always free. We always follow our manufacturers minimum advertised price guidelines but suggest you to ask for a quote on your order.
Our website is still maintained by humans and as we all know they tend to make the occasional mistake. If you have placed an order for an item with incorrect pricing you will be contacted by email or one of our account representatives to notify you of any price deviation. Special pricing may be offered on certain items and be limited to “in stock” only. All prices are subject to change without notice, however, orders placed for in stock items will always be honored at the lower price.
Accepted methods of payment
Our accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal, check (may take up to 14 days to clear bank and hold up shipments) and cash. Of course we discourage sending cash by mail but a bank wire will do nicely. Call our accounting department for bank transfer routing numbers.
Credit Card Payments and Pay Pal
Customers billing and shipping address must match the credit card’s company info on file. Any info not matching the the credit card info on file may be asked to qualify the sale with additional information. Customers who request a 3rd party shipping address must first qualify the sale with SE Systems. Customers who order from the website and pay by Credit Card or Pay Pal will have their money deposited with SE Systems upon placing the order and accepting the terms of the sale. If any issues occur such as an item out of stock or backordered, SE Systems will notify the customer. The customer can choose to cancel the order and have the money refunded or continue the order and the money will be used as a deposit. The item will ship as soon as it becomes available at our warehouse. Please contact SE Systems for any payment or shipping issues.
Out of Stock items
SE Systems stocks hundreds of audio parts and gear. Not every item on the web is “In-Stock”. We list non-stock items so our customers and contractors can have a choice of brands and models. Non stock items are dropped shipped to customers when the manufacturers allow it. Some items need to be shipped to our warehouse before they are shipped to a customer. We do everything we can to see that customers receive orders in less than 2 weeks. There are times when the manufacturers have items backordered. We will notify the customer when shipping delays occur.
We try our best to display photos representing the products we sell. Manufacturers supply us with some, but not all the correct photos of items. Parts get updated, changed and discontinued through out the year. Sometime we are unable to find and display the correct picture representing the product we are selling. If there is ever a question relating to the part that is displayed, please call our sells staff at 1-800-662-1312. We welcome corrections or suggestions so we can make our website an enjoyable shopping experience.
SE Systems, Inc. neither gives nor implies any warranty as to the suitable use, fitness or purpose for any items it sells. All warranties are with the manufacturer.
If you determine that an item you have purchased from us is not what you need you may return the item within 8 business days of receipt without restocking fees, if the original manufacturers package is unopened and undamaged. A minimum restocking fee of 15% or $10.00, whichever is greater, will be applied to opened boxes. Damaged or used gear, missing accessories or any parts or packaging will result in an increase in the restocking fee. Always look at it like you are the one buying an “open box” item. The discounted price you expect to pay is offset by the guy that sent it back! Returned merchandise may be applied to store credit or exchanged for future purchases. Returns are not allowed on special order or non stock items, discontinued, used or closeout merchandise. Personal items such as headphones, ear buds, and microphones or expendables such as gaff tape, gel, lamps, and fuses are also not returnable. All shipping charges relating to the sale, including the return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Any and all returns must have a return authorization (RA) number. See return authorization for more details.
Before returns can be accepted and processed a return authorization number must be generated and applied to the outside of the package. To obtain an “RA” number simply call or email our customer service department. Please state the reason for the return and give the invoice number for that item. Be sure to restore all packaging, accessories and manuals to factory condition to avoid additional restocking fees. All returns are subject to inspection & a damage/restocking fee. Custom orders & “Non-Stock” items are non-refundable. All used items are sold “as-is” and are non-refundable. All sales are final on opened box microphones, ear-buds, headphones, diaphragms & raw drivers (non-refundable).
Systems contractors and sub-contractors may apply for wholesale pricing on most items. Enter the Contractor sales area and fill out/submit the application including your Federal Tax ID number and state resale certificate (for tax free status). Most applications are processed within 5 business days where upon approval you will have secure access to our contractor site. Contractors may use their UPS or FedEx shipper numbers to avoid any handling charges. Signatures are required on all deliveries.
Everything we sell is discounted to be comparable (or lower) than other reputable pro audio sites. If you see a new item priced lower than ours please let us know and we’ll try our best to match or beat it. Limitations may include items that have been discontinued by the manufacturer with inventory no longer available, clearance sales, used or open box merchandise and factory seconds.