Rode Microphones NTK Versatile class A valve 1 inch cardioid condenser microphone
SE Systems carries the full line of Rode Microphone products. There are many configurations, options, styles and accessories available but not shown on our website. For more info or to order items not online, please call one of our Sales Associates at 1-800-662-1312.
Like it’s bigger brother the K2, the RØDE NTK is a premium valve condenser microphone designed to provide incredible detail and warmth in the studio. Its cardioid polar pattern is perfect for most single instrument recording scenarios. The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos. The RØDE NTK microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1” capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Class “A” valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone