Rode Microphones NT55 Compact 1/2" cardioid and omni condenser microphone. Features three position variable HPF and PAD
SE Systems handles the full line of Rode Microphone products. There are many options and accessories available but not listed on the website. To order, or inquire about pricing, please call our showroom at 1-800-662-1312.
Like the NT5, the RØDE NT55 is a small-diaphragm, true-condenser cardioid microphone, sometimes referred to as a 'pencil mic'. The NT55 adds both a three position pad (0, -10dB, -20dB) and three stage high pass filter (Off, 75Hz, 150Hz), and includes the interchangeable NT45-O omnidirectional capsule.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT55 available as a single microphone or as an acoustically matched pair.
The NT55 is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Externally biased condenser
- Cardioid or Omni polar pattern using included interchangable capsules
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter - flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Available as Certified Matched Pair
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone