Rode Microphones K2 Condenser Microphone Featuring Continually Variable Polar Pattern
SE Systems carries the full line of Rode Microphone products. There are many configurations, options, styles and accessories available but not shown on our website. For more info or to order items not online, please call one of our Sales Associates at 1-800-662-1312.
The RØDE K2 is a premium valve condenser microphone featuring dual 1” gold sputtered diaphragms. Infinitely variable control of the polar pattern from omnidirectional through cardioid and bidirectional/figure-8 provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. High-performance specifications (including a maximum SPL of 162dB) are combined with the character and subtleties of the legendary mics of the 1950s to provide a microphone that not only provides world-class vocals but is perfectly at home recording a wide range of instruments both up-close or in a wider ‘room’ capacity. The RØDE K2 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1" capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class ‘A’ valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone