Fulcrum Acoustic GX1226 Passive 12 inch Installation Coaxial Loudspeaker
Please call 1-800-662-1312 for more info and pricing on Fulcrum Acoustic products not listed on our website.
GX Series 2-way loudspeakers include a single-ceramic-magnet coaxial transducer and your choice of 60° x 45°, 75° x 75°, 90° x 45°, or 120° x 60° horns. They provide the output capability and pattern control of a conventional premium 2-way system, but with the directional consistency and crisp transient response that only a coaxial transducer can provide. GX Series loudspeakers are an excellent solution for high fidelity, foreground distributed systems, and their neat appearance and familiar trapezoidal format facilitates acceptance by interior designers and architects.
GX1226 12 inch Coaxial Loudspeaker, 120° x 60°
- Optional YK2413 Yoke Bracket available.
- Operating Mode: Single-amplified w/ DSP
- Operating Range: 49 Hz to 20 kHz
- HF/LF Transducers: Coaxial 3.0″ titanium diaphragm compression driver; 12.0″ woofer, 3.0″ voice coil; single ceramic magnet
- Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance: HF/LF 400 W @ 8 Ω
- Equalized Maximum SPL (peak / continuous): 129 dB / 123 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 610 x 406 x 343 mm / 24.0 x 16.0 x 13.5 in
- Weight: 19.5 kg / 43.0 lb