UNC-CH 2016 Commencement
For the 16th year in a row, SE Systems, Inc. served as the primary production provider for The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 2016 Commencement event held in Kenan Stadium. This year, SE Systems, Inc. partnered with Mountain Productions, Inc. to supply the stage and grid system. Along with assisting with the overall Production Design and handling all Production Management of the event;
SE Systems provided:
- 2 each, 9 meter x 6 meter x 3 meter Layher audio support towers
- d&b audio mains
- JBL VerTec 4889 side and rear-fill enclosures
- Digico SD 9 control desk
- Lake processing
- JBL stage monitor systems
- Shure IEM system
- Shure wireless microphone systems
The lighting supplied by SE Systems included:
- ROBE 600 moving head units
- ROBE DLX moving head units
- Tom Cat “stacking truss systems
- 18 ea. CM hoists units
- Lighting controlled by AVO Sapphire 2 desk
SE Systems wishes to Thank ALL of Chancellor Folt’s outstanding support staff for their creativity and direction.
We look forward working with UNC-CH for many years to come!
Check out this slide show video of the UNC-CH 2016 Commencement.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in