DPA Microphone Workshop
The DPA Microphone Workshop
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
2:00pm – 5:00pm
SE Systems Greensboro
2605 Phoenix Drive
Greensboro, NC 27406
The workshop will be presented by DPA’s very own National Sales Support/Business Development Manager, Gabriel Antonini. With over 25 years in professional audio, his experiences and techniques using DPA Microphones are unmatched. His work with Houses of Worship, Broadcast engineers and system integrators in various environments have delivered incredible results.
Participants will have the opportunity to experiment with different microphone placements. This hands-on experience should allow them to choose their preferred miking placement across different instruments. LIVE recordings will be done throughout the session and audio samples from past projects will be provided for you all to hear.
- Intro to Condenser & Dynamic Microphones
- Pros & Cons: Condenser vs Dynamic microphones
- Explanation of off axis response & the importance of linearity Omni vs Directional microphones
- A general introduction to d:fine headsets and d:vote instrument microphones with interference tubes, and continuing to focus on the importance of off-axis response and mic placement.
- In-House LIVE Instruments: Placement of mics on live instruments and changes that occur according to placement
Reserve your seat today (Limited seating)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in